Fill out the form on this page to register for the 2017 Sustainable Energy Coalition EXPO. You can find our exhibitor guidelines here.
If you prefer to register by mail, please fill out the 2017 Exhibitor Registration and send it, along with a check or money order, to:
Environmental & Energy Study Institute
ATTN: Maheen Ahmad, SEC EXPO Coordinator
1112 16th Street, N.W., Suite #300
Washington, DC 20036-4819
Make checks payable to SUSTAINABLE ENERGY COALITION.
Your registration will be incomplete without payment. You may pay online here. If you prefer to pay by mail, please send a check for the appropriate amount to the address above.
Be sure to note that you will receive an early-bird registration discount of 10% for exhibitors who sign up before April 28th.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF EXHIBITORS
1. Companies must be incorporated in the USA and have commercially-available products and services that can be purchased now.
2. Companies must have no outstanding “actions” against them from State attorney generals, federal or state tax agencies, and ethical sanctions imposed by any codes, standards, or industry associations.
3. Company must have professionally printed sales materials and product specification sheets
4. Company must have actual office headquarters, employees, and customers, and been in business for the last three years.
5. Company must have professional materials and actual products or pictures of their actual products, services, installations at their exhibit
6.. Company must be willing to comply the SEC Expo set-up and take-down rules
7. Note: government entities, laboratories, and non-profits must have the same attributes (as applicable) above.
For further information contact: Scott Sklar, Chairman, Steering Committee, Sustainable Energy Coalition (email@example.com), 202-347-2214.